Kitengo cha Fedha na Uhasibu
To provide financial management and book-keeping services for the Office
This Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Prepare payment for salaries including statutory deductions; and
- Maintain records.
- Submit voucher list to the Treasury;
- Collect all cheques from Treasury;
- Bank cash and cheques;
- Prepare monthly flash report;
- Pay cash/cheques to employees/customers (service Provider);
- Batch paid vouchers;
- Maintain cash book;
- Record/ reconcile all imprest issued; and
- Prepare and effect all payments.
- Collect all revenues;
- Manage the revenue according to regulations and guidelines; and
- Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare pension papers; and
- Maintain pension records.
- Monitor allocations and expenditure; and
- Prepare Final Accounts and other Financial Statements.
Pre – Audit/Examination
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to the regulations;
- Ensure adherence to the relevant acts, regulations, circulars; and
- Reply all Audit queries raised during the
This Unit will be led by a Chief Accountant.