Ag.Head Innocent Mboya
To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Office as well as statistical analysis.
This Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Implement ICT and e-Government policy;
- Develop and Coordinate Integrated Information and Communication Technology for the Office;
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained;
- Coordinate and provide support on procurement of software and hardware in the Office;
- Undertake data analysis and interpretation;
- Custodian of Office statistics;
- Establish and Coordinate use of Electronic mail communications on LAN and WAN; and
- Carryout studies and propose areas of using ICT as an instrument to improve service delivery to the Office.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Officer.